Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Lunch break

My ambition to be more sociable is being pushed more and more to the background. Yesterday I walked past a couple of fellow PhDs who tried to lure me to the coffee room for a spot of lunch, but I declined on account of work. Today I am eating my sandwich at my desk. I predict my keyboard will become its own crumb-fed ecosystem very soon, if it hasn't already.

I am currently working on a review of bird survey methods to go in my project proposal. The whole thing needs to be done by tomorrow so that my supervisor can have a look at it before he goes to Cambodia to visit another one of his PhDs.

As I must get back to it now, I leave you with a picture of a long-tailed tit, a species I realise I haven't referred to yet. They're adorable! Like little fluffy popsicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment